Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mrs. International 2010

I had the experience of a lifetime!!! Mrs. International 2010 was soul-shaping and life-changing! I want to express my deepest gratitude to my dear husband Ryan; my amazing parents, Don and Rhonda Redeker; and our amazing friends Greg and Susen McCallum for being my on-site support crew all week!!! I couldn't have been the Mrs. Iowa I wanted to be without you!!
Huge gratitude to Mary Richardson and the entire International Pageant Family for making this more than I ever imagined! You truly know how to treat us like queens!! I feel blessed to be a part of your pageant family!
Congratulations to our new Mrs. International 2010, Shannon Devine! May you be blessed throughout your reign and forever more! YOU are a wonderful woman and I can't wait to witness all the amazing things you do for Go Red, The International Pageant Family and Adoption!
Much love to you all and I will post pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment