Saturday, July 3, 2010

2010 Montgomery County Fair

On June 23rd, 2010, I had the amazing opportunity to take a walk down memory lane. The Montgomery County Fair celebrated 25 years this year. I spent a large amount of my growing years at our county fair. I showed my first sheep, worked at the concession stand, and won my first pageant ever ... all at our fabulous fair! It's more than safe to say the fair has been a staple in my life and inspired me to many life adventures!
Congratulations to Bridget Stieren! She won the title Miss Montgomery County 2010! I'm so excited for her ... we had the same final question aaaannnndd we gave almost the same answer! Also our mothers were childhood friends ... how FUN!!

What better way to fight breast cancer than with this tough, pink camouflage truck!? The Montgomery County Breast Cancer Group is out to fight for a cure! The provide advocacy, education, and patient care assistance throughout Montgomery County. You GO FIGHT LIKE GIRLS!!!!

No fair is complete without a corn dog!

Once a queen .... always a queen! Several of our "retired royalty" returned to the fair on opening night. It's always so great to catch up with these wonderful ladies ... such inspirational women!

Queens reception prior to the 2010 Montgomery County Fair Queen Pageant. A HUGE thanks to Missy and Toby Dean for directing such a wonderful pageant and reception. You two have made more of an impact on so many of our lives ... we LOVE you forever!

We may be retired queens, BUT we still LOVE to pose for pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment