Saturday, April 10, 2010

Live ... Learn ... Survive

On March 20th, my parents assisted Ryan and I with our first appearance in Nokomis, IL ... what an honor to be back in my hometown! We unveiled Live ... Learn ... Survive in Illinois at The Nokomis Craft Show. It was a GREAT turn-out and we were able to raise both awareness and research dollars for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Picture below with Rhonda, my mom and the inspiration behind Live ... Learn ... Survive. Ryan and I LOVE you with all our hearts!

Pictured below with Mr. Iowa ... the BEST husband and supporter a girl could ever dream of!

Pictured below: advocating for LLS.

Mom and Ryan worked so hard with me on this project! Thanks for the GREAT sign mom ... who knew a cricket was so useful for making signs!

I love seeing Mom sporting the Live ... Learn ... Survive t-shirt!! You can show your support too ... e-mail me at mrsiowainternational2010@yahoo.com to order yours today!


No comments:

Post a Comment