Thursday, March 18, 2010

Interview with Tommy Lang at KCJJ

It was GREAT to talk with Tommy Lang at KCJJ, AM 1630 on March 16th! Tommy and I had a chance to discuss Live ... Learn ... Survive, Man, Woman and Celebrity of the Year and Light the Night. Thanks for the opportunity and assisting me with my passion for advocacy for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

Tommy and I also had time during the interview to discuss my most recent exciting news ... I have been selected to serve as Eastern Iowa's Spokeswoman for The American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign! Thanks so much for the honor and it was great to continue to educate the community to enhance our fight against heart disease.

Feel free to click on the post of this title to check out KCJJ's web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment