Sunday, January 17, 2010

Roughriders Hocky

I geared up for Roughrider Hockey on January 16th! It was Cedar Rapids Roughriders hosting Chicago. The Roughriders brought it home! I had the opportunity to advocate for LLS and I'm excited to say gave out LOTS of information to a nearly sold out crowd!

Pictured above and below with the LLS information booth Ryan set up with met for the game. Thank goodness Ry is always so supportive and feels just as passionate about raising awareness for LLS as I do.




I had the opportunity to cheer on our Roughriders with The Rider Girls ... they brought soooo much energy!



I had the opportunity to present a birthday cake for one special birthday guest in the stands with the Rider Girls and Jared Aarons (KGAN Sports Director).




Who knew the Chick-Fil-A Cow was such a hockey fan?!



Saturday night was also Star Trek night at "The Stable" ... The city of Riverside, IA was present in all of their favorite Star Trek attire to promote their Trek Fest taking place in June. I learned Riverside, IA is the future birthplace of Captain Kirk! Check out their website for more information:


No comments:

Post a Comment